RETURN TO PLAY IN A SAFE WAY @Ratoath GAA
We welcome back our underage members as they make their long awaited return to play in a safe way - We have been here before & know how to follow the guidelines to ensure everyone's safety. Non contact/pods of 15 is the normal for the moment. Here's a few reminders......
1. Bring your own water bottle with your name on it.
2.Fill in the return to play questionnaire. Do not come to training if you have any symptoms.
3. Parents and players remember to social distance.
4. Sanitise before entering the pitch.
5. Check in with your team covid officer.
6. Leave club grounds immediately after training NO HANGING AROUND.
7. Last but by no means least - Have fun
Remember your club has missed you as much as you've missed it ....See you next week..