Monday 6th December 2021.
Applications can be made by submitting an expression of interest and outline of experience by post to:
Ratoath GAA Minor Hurling Manager (U17) Position 2022
Ratoath GAA are currently seeking expressions of interest for the roles of:
· Minor Hurling Team Manager 2022
Ratoath GAA Minor Hurling sets out to support and develop players to achieve their full potential and prepare them for their transition into adult Hurling. This is a great opportunity to work with young talented hurlers in our club for the coming 2022 season.
Duties and Responsibilities;
The primary responsibilities of the Minor Hurling Manager will be;
· Create an environment that balances player development with team performance,
· Demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate players,
· Manage the planning, preparation and delivery of the coaching sessions for ALL Minor Hurlers.
· Ensure all of management team/background team are registered members of the Club and are successfully vetted.
· You will be considered a role model and ambassador for the young players therefore sportsmanship, fair play, and full participation are mandatory.
· Carry out the role while at all times adhering to the values of Ratoath GAA Hurling within the Juvenile Section.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience coaching youth or adult GAA team(s)/Must have been active in 2020/01.
· Must be self-motivated, committed and enthusiastic about coaching.
· Be Garda Vetted & Child Protection Course Certified.
· Has an understanding and will work within the Guidelines of the GAA and the Code of Ethics / Good Practice for Young Players
· Recognized by others of sound character with strong moral values and personal ethics
Appointment is on a voluntary basis for a period of 12 months and will be based on qualifications and experience.
Applicants must name all of their Management / Backroom team at point of application.
Monday 6th December 2021
NOTE – Please name your Email “Minor Hurling Manager Position Application 2022” / all details will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Your application will be held for the duration of the 2022 season as a point of reference should your application be successful. Applications which are not successful with be deleted upon notification to the applicant.